AMX 50B of awesome
50B is most mobile of all heavy tanks. SA46 120mm Caliber Sniper cannon – 4 shot auto-cannon with 2.5 seconds reload. AMX 50B is very deadly even at long range but it require every skill and module that improves accuracy. Lots of damage but you should learn a better way to apply the damage. With 28 seconds full reload time and weak armor. Front Hull Armor is at 170mm and angled well for very high chance of ricochet. That is tier 10 cannon can ricochet a gold round. Turret armor is not good and Hull side and rare armor is weakest ever 30mm.
- Shoot from outside 420 miters range
- Snipe from ambush and from deep in a forest – AMX 50B profile is huge and easy to spot.
- Use high mobility to flank your targets
- Rush your targets, get under the gun away from enemy shots and focus your fire primarily on weak spots of enemy tank, engine and ammo rack. 120mm is enough to set engine multiple times or explode enemy ammo ftw.
- Use emergency repair and med-kit immediately, only way you can tank is being in a safe spot.
Cons and drawbacks
- Artillery HE shell often one-shots AMX 50B
- SA46 aiming time 3 seconds, reload time 2.5 seconds, so you need to use 2 skills
- and 2 modules to improve accuracy to match disruption from movement and gun fire.
AMX 50B videos